This is the Corporate Office of Teva in India, supporting Teva Global Operations and Global Functions such as HR, GFM, Finance, Legal, etc. departments.
- Finance - This department is responsible for Accounting, Tax and Treasury activities for all Teva entities in India.
- Finance Shared Service - This department is the finance operations team (payable / receivable / travel & expenses) supporting Teva India, Israel, US & LATAM countries.
- Global Quality - It has the PQR centre, LIMS and Quality Compliance supporting various sites across Teva.
- Third Party Operations - This team is responsible for Quality, Supply Chain, Supplier Relation Management, MS&T and Project Management for TPO’s and support on the regulated markets.
- Procurement - CAPEX Direct and Indirect procurement for India and some APAC countries.
- Procurement Service Centre - OPEX direct and indirect procurement, managing and sourcing suppliers, catalogue management.
- Global Engineering - work on engineering projects for different Teva global sites. Process study, assessment, designing layouts & master planning of sites, conducting audits and implementing energy conservation measures.
- QAS Intake - Support complaint intake from customers, pharmacists etc. for products on the US market.
- Quality Audits - Conduct audits across APAC for all Teva sites.
- Information Technology - This includes IT Infrastructure & Systems Administration, Software Product Release and Testing, Programme Management, IT Systems Configuration & Programming, Information Systems Architecture, IT Business Systems Analysts.
- Legal and Secretarial - The Legal department in India works hand in hand with Teva’s senior management team and its various business units to provide legal advice for our ongoing undertakings, ensuring adherence to applicable laws and regulations in the jurisdictions where Teva conducts its business. The Legal team primarily focuses on corporate governance, transactions, Litigations and intellectual property matters for all Teva entities in India.
Contact Us >